Just been tagged by Bookseller Crow so here goes.
Five things about me -
1) The only bone I have ever broken is my right middle toe, and bloody painful it was too. And surprisingly off-balancing.
2) I have appeared by accident on Thai TV (vox pop about Bangkok Fashion Week, and I muttered something cliche'd about beautiful silk) and the BBC News (vox pop again, I was asked how I felt about the smoking ban, I was in a pub with a cigarette in my hand, and Mr Fishwife thought I had given up. Busted.)
3) I secretly love the sound of pneumatic drills but only if they're not outside my house.
4) George Melly once leered at me and said "Well HELLOOOO there!". A long time ago, and we were both alive at the time.
5) I think rats are intelligent, resourceful, highly organised and maternal, and much maligned. But again, I'd rather not have them in my house. Better than mice or cockroaches though.
Since I'm new to this whole malarkey I'm going to tag the only 5 people I've ever corresponded with - The Poet Laura-eate, Brother Tobias, Nan, Lara (who won't reply ever) and Crockatt & Powell...